“Amazing service, advice and work, the time you took to discuss every design and project, be it metal, teak or carbon was well received by all on board. You obviously have a strong team and understanding of the requirements of sailing vessels”
- Morné Otto, Captain 42m S/Y Tenaz
“My expectations have been surpassed, the staff at Woodstock put their heart and soul into the project, the quality and service was superior to many of the better-known large yards in Europe or the USA."
- Barnaby Dennen, Captain - 35m Motor Yacht Longo Mai
“After 5 years of cruising from the Caribbean to the USA, to Canada and back through the Panama canal to Alaska, the deck laid by Woodstock, is the best we have ever had!"
- Henri Krijnen - 23m Feadship De Vrouwe Christina
"Workmanship is second to none and I was very pleasantly surprised when items I expected in a few weeks arrived onboard after only a few days."
- Martin Andersson, Master 45m M/Y Lady L
“Woodstock are dynamic, professional & helped me fix all these difficult jobs you can’t get contractors to finish properly. Excellent!”
- Richard Foster, Captain - Artemes 34m Swan
"You guys really do set the standard when it comes to doing the job properly. I wish we'd had the other four hatches done by you too!"
- Mike Kopman, Captain - S/Y BOLERO
"You do things the way they should be done. I congratulate you on your management and professionalism before; during and after the work period."
- Barnaby Dennen, Captain - 35m M/Y Longo Mai
“Philip Stark would have been proud of the beautiful stainless steel cleats that Woodstock designed and built for me"
- Henri Krijnen, owner of Feadship De Vrouwe Christina
“I must admit I had my doubts our boat could ever look good again. Now she is really looking super! I believe we will continue making memories on her!! I thank you all for helping this to happen. Thanks to Jim and the boys at Woodstock”
- Robert Long, owner of Hylas 46 Ocean Leaper following an extensive refit after severe fire damage.